Tuesday 23 November 2010

A few of my Favourite Things...

Inspired by a few posts last month by Twitter mummies... and I hope these inspire yours!

Lincoln's Smelly Feet.
Tickling his Neck.
His Laugh.
His Manners.
Hearing him say "ub oooo!" ("love you")
His Obsession with Elephants.
Seeing his face when I start to play songs he knows on the Piano.
Just him.

Fresh Bedding.
The Smell of Clean Washing.
The Smell of my Perfumes (not used much lately).

That 'after the Gym' feeling.

The first and last cup of Tea of the day.

Waking up at 12am knowing you still have at least a few more hours sleep.

The heating inside when it's frosty outside.
The same old Christmas songs.
The smell of cheap Christmas wrapping paper.
My mum's Christmas stuffing.
Her trifle.
Still seeing my 31 year old Red Stocking filled when we arrive there.
Seeing faces I love open gifts that make them happy.
The run up to Christmas.
That Feeling of Christmas.

These are only a few of my favourite things...

What's yours?

1 comment:

  1. Reading your post made me feel happy inside. We take so much for granted. Love it <3

    ReplyDelete